Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester that has experience working with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, SilkPerformer or similar is required for a well-established and successful Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
Travel to client sites throughout the UK will be required with overnight stays
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you passionate about performance?
- Do you need to know why an application is slow?
- Do you always try to do things better than last time?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions and currently work as a Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester, then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester that has experience working with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, SilkPerformer or similar.
Working as the Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester you will deliver performance testing services to the Company’s top tier client base. This role involves planning, scripting and executing performance tests using a variety of tools on your own and in a team.
As the Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester you will be given the tools you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A Global Company embracing change in order to continually improve and drive quality. Their ability to adapt and respond makes their business a market leader, a Company to be proud of and a business recognised by the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
At the heart of their business is their experts within practice disciplines including Agile, Performance, Security, Automation, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing.
Discover an environment with the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry, that is committed to career development and best practices and has the mindset of thought leadership.
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
The Company offers all employees a highly competitive remuneration package, staff parties and events, a wide range of employee benefits including pension, private health care, company discounts etc, and exceptional career development opportunities with unrivalled training and certification opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Performance Test Engineer / Software Tester:
- Deliver performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter or SilkPerformer etc.
- Develop and implement risk based performance testing for the Company’s clients
- Deliver information to project stakeholders and the technical team in a format they can understand
- Setup application and system monitoring to identify performance bottlenecks
- Adhere to the Company’s high standard of delivery even in tight deadlines
- Solve complex technical problems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced with open source and commercial performance testing tools (jMeter / LoadRunner / SilkPerformer)
- Clear understanding of the difference between client side and server side performance
- Ability to grasp new tools and techniques quickly
- Ability to source control your test assets
- Confident & proven track record of written scripts
- Competent with an object oriented coding approach using Java of C#
- Experienced with analysing the output from APM tools such as New Relic and Dynatrace
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4648
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk