Ethical Hacker / Cyber Security Penetration Tester who has experience taking the lead on projects and managing a team with the ability to deliver security assessments including Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments is required for an established managed IT support provider.
This is an ideal role to progress into a lead position within the team.
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Woking, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Ethical Hacker / Cyber Security Penetration Tester who has experience taking the lead on projects and managing a team with the ability to deliver security assessments including Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments.
Working as an Ethical Hacker / Cyber Security Penetration Tester you will require the ability to lead technical engagements and support and manage a team. You will also have the ability to explain technical issues and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential as well as being able to demonstrate good written and problem solving attributes.
As an Ethical Hacker / Cyber Security Penetration within the company you will have the desire to progress the services whilst also defining your own position within the organisation.
Your role as Ethical Hacker / Cyber Security Penetration Tester will involve:
- Management and delivery of ad hoc security assessments including Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessments
- Management of delivery vulnerability management (VMaaS) programs using Qualys / Tenable and OSINT / Dark Web monitoring platforms
- Management and ownership of Security Support Tickets
- Development of reporting strategies for assessment and managed security deliverables
- Evaluation of technologies, develop service offerings and onboard and document new platforms and solutions
- Ability to lead technical engagements and support and manage a team
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrable experience of penetration testing, including scoping, testing against methodologies, and producing high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to explain technical issues and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Located in commutable distance to Woking, Surrey
- Relevant security certifications/qualifications
- A competitive salary with regular, scheduled reviews
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6624
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Woking, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk