PCV Minibus / Bus Driver that has a Class D Drivers Licence and is CPC qualified with excellent customer service skills is required for a well-established Company based at Heathrow Airport.
SALARY: £11.00 per hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Heathrow Airport
WORKING HOURS: Shifts of either 1430 – 1400 hours or 1400 – 2300 hours on a 7 on 4 off and 7 on 3 off basis (giving an average of 42 hours per week)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a PCV Minibus / Bus Driver that has a Class D Drivers Licence and is CPC qualified with excellent customer service skills.
Working as the PCV Minibus / Bus Driver you will provide customers with a high-level of customer service, ensuring the vehicle is clean and secure whilst transporting the passengers.
As the PCV Minibus / Bus Driver you will transport customers from long and short stay car parks, transporting them to terminals around Heathrow Airport.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the PCV Minibus / Bus Driver:
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Acknowledge all customers that board the bus, assist with luggage, establish terminal required and ask customers for relevant paperwork
- Obey the speed limits both in the compound and airport terminals
- Obey The Highway Code and Health and Safety procedures and regulations at all times
- Check the condition of the vehicle prior to commencing service and report any defect or damage to the attention of your manager.
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Refuel the Bus according to fuel handling procedures
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and tasks associated with your role accurately and on time
- Ensure all equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet operational contingencies
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a bus driving role within a customer service environment
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3971
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment at Heathrow Airport
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk