Senior Payroll Administrator / Officer who has previous experience processing end-to-end payroll with good knowledge of HR and Payroll legislation and practices is required for a well-established company based in Doncaster, Yorkshire.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Doncaster, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Part-Time Hours will also be considered)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Payroll Administrator / Officer who has previous experience processing end-to-end payroll with good knowledge of HR and Payroll legislation and practices.
Working as the Senior Payroll Administrator / Officer you will mange and process the company’s payroll function, adhering to business/payroll polices and procedures and complying with HMRC legislation.
As the Senior Payroll Administrator / Officer you will need previous experience working within a similar role with expert Excel skills, a high attention to detail and ideally in-house payroll experience.
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Senior Payroll Administrator / Officer will include:
- Manage and process the payroll function ensuring each stage of the payroll process is properly actioned, that staff are paid correctly and correct payments are made and appropriate information is communicated to the pension providers, HMRC and other statutory and pension scheme bodies
- Processing of the monthly payroll ensuring high accuracy of data and minimal errors and queries
- Adhering to business/payroll policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with HMRC and current legislation
- Keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation and determine the impact of any changes, taking action to implement changes where necessary. Ensuring all staff are kept informed of change which may impact on the organisation or individuals
- Working with third parties to ensure accurate and compliant processing of benefits and monitoring performance to ensure business and employee value
- Leaning out processes proactively and recommending improvements to the HR Manager focusing on cost savings and efficiencies
- Driving the use of standard processes and work to reduce bureaucracy and complexity
- Creating standard processes and procedures in-line with legislation and company policies
- Working closely with HR and Finance team to ensure efficient and compliant processing
- Adapting lean principles and ways of working befitting to the style of a manufacturing and supply organisation
- Lead future HRIS system implementation, data transfer, upload and ensuring employee and line manager engagement into the business
- Controlling the use and being a master user for the HR and Payroll software
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure the HR and Payroll database is working correctly and to identify any problems
- Supervising/providing training to employees
- Taking an active lead on any technology changes in the department to reduce impact and ensure a smooth transition period
- Creating spreadsheets which are user friendly to support the collation of data centrally
- Supporting with ad hoc reporting such as gender pay gap and salary review
- Producing monthly HR KPI dashboard reports for the Steering Team
- Collating and reporting on UK and Europe people data
- Being responsible for the International MI
- Identifying trends, analysing data and identifying issues and focus areas
- Payroll qualification e.g. CIPP or degree in relevant field
- Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Processing end to end payroll
- Lean/Business process improvement methods
- Previous in house payroll experience
- Experience in a HR function
- Knowledge of HR and payroll legislation and practices
- Ability to plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programmes, including excel, PowerPoint and database management
- Mathematics and English A Level (or equivalent)
- ISO conformity and document control
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Salary range £30,000 to £35,000 gross per annum – depending on experience
- Enhanced holidays of 33 days per year (one week more than the statutory minimum)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Simply Health care cash plan via salary sacrifice
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
- Wellbeing Hubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6738
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Doncaster, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk