Payroll Officer / PAYE Clerk with previous payroll experience and comprehensive knowledge of PAYE, NI and other statutory elements such as SMP and SSP is required for a successful and well-established retail Company based in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have previous Payroll experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Payroll Officer / PAYE Clerk with previous payroll experience and comprehensive knowledge of PAYE, NI and other statutory elements such as SMP and SSP.
Working as the Payroll Officer / PAYE Clerk you will calculate salary changes including back pay and pro-rata’s where required.
As the Payroll Officer / PAYE Clerk you will have sound knowledge and experience of providing generalist payroll advice at all levels.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that pride themselves on progression and development of their staff. Many of their staff have joined the Head Office Team from other areas of the business and have been with the Company for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Payroll Officer / PAYE Clerk:
- Calculating salary changes including back pay and pro-rata’s where required
- Calculating final payments for leavers including accrued holiday entitlement
- Processing SMP, SSP, SPP, SHPP
- Calculating and managing overpayments in line with the Company’s overpayment process
- Respond to and resolve pay queried efficiently
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge and experience of providing generalist payroll advice at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of PAYE, NI and all statutory elements such as SMP, SSP, SPP etc.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks along with strong attention to detail with the ability to cope with high volume transactions
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013
- Knowledge of Bond Payrite payroll system would be beneficial but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4147
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk