Parts Stores Person with excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a “can do” attitude when working under pressure, is required for a busy distribution and engineering site based in Dundee, Scotland.
The Company works hard to attract and retain the very best people. They know that their Company is a brilliant place to work which they recognise in their employees with a broad benefits package.
SALARY: Competitive Salary plus Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays, Role-Based Incentive Scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme)
LOCATION: Dundee, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Please note that the hours will be varied and a flexible approach to your working pattern will be required as hours are dictated by the needs of the agricultural industry, so are subject to seasonal variations. There will also be a requirement to work some Saturdays.
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have a full UK driving licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Parts Stores Person with excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a “can do” attitude when working under pressure.
As the Parts Stores Person you will be responsible for the efficient running of the Parts Store, supporting the Engineering team, enabling them to provide a first class service for their customers.
Ideally, as the Parts Stores Person you will have a background in understanding parts on agricultural plant, vehicle mechanics or similar machinery.
You will be required to work closely with the team, the wider business and customers, building solid relationships with them all. Knowledge of Health and Safety is also paramount for this role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Parts Stores Person will include:
- Responsible for charging out orders and jobs completed by the Engineering team
- Making sure the store is adequately stocked
- Order non-stock items in a timely manner
- Handle all customer and supplier queries either on the telephone, email or face to face
- Organise shipment of parts to fulfil orders
- Ensure all maintenance records are updated in a timely manner for compliance and audit purposes
- Plan daily work schedules with the team and customers in the most efficient way
- Background and understanding of parts on agricultural plant, vehicle mechanics or similar machinery would be preferred (extra training will be provided)
- Great communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously with the minimum of supervision
- A flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6703
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dundee, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk