Part-Time Accounts Administrator with a high level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail is required for a Company based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £19,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) pro rata + Bonus
WORKING HOURS: 20 hours per week over 4 days
LOCATION: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Part-Time Accounts Administrator with a high level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
Working as the Part-Time Accounts Administrator you will be expected to make a strong contribution to this area of the business in providing the highest possible standards of service to the company’s clients.
As the Part-Time Accounts Administrator, you will be confident in using simple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and will ideally have experience of Sage Instant Accounts accounting software.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established company working as part of a small team.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Part-Time Accounts Administrator will be:
- Basic Accounting work including the preparation of invoices, receipts, VAT returns, payroll and pensions payments, monitoring and managing debtors and the preparation of accounts to submit to the accountant for annual returns
- Managing all administration matters concerning the organisation and running of seminars by the company
- Preparing quotation letters in relation to new business
- Preparing other letters to clients and suppliers as required
- Liaising with clients and suppliers by telephone, e-mail or in person as required
- Carrying out reviews of alternative suppliers when contracts to provide services to the business come up for renewal
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Confidence in using simple Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word is essential
- Ability to perform basic accounting functions
- Familiarity with and experience of using accountancy software (ideally Sage Instant Accounts)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, both in writing and on the telephone
- Ability to work closely and effectively with colleagues in a small team
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently manage competing priorities
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality when dealing with personal data
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3960
Part Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Wetherby, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk