Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Customer Service and Security skills required to work the night shift for a successful and well-established Company based in Dublin, Ireland.
** 2 JOBS AVAILABLE - NIGHT SHIFT & DAY SHIFT **
SALARY: €11.89 per Hour (Night Shift Rate) / €10.89 per Hour (Day Shift Rate) + Bonus Scheme + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Bonus Scheme (where you can earn up to a month’s worth of salary on an annual basis), 4 Weeks Holiday plus of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 42 Hours per Week on a four on four off basis (Night Shift & Day Shift)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Customer Service and Security skills.
Working as the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Dublin providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
- Full driving licence is essential
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Excellent cleaning skills
- Previous experience of working in a security night role would be advantageous
- The ability to work as part of a team and also lone working initiative
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6461
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dublin, Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk