Paralegal or Legal Executive with a background and experience, preferably in both private and public, Family Law including Childcare and Ancillary Relief matters is required for a well-established Legal Firm based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
PLEASE NOTE: It is essential to the role that the candidate has a full, clean UK driving licence and use of their own vehicle on a daily basis for Court attendances etc (work related fuel expenses such as attending court are paid (excluding commuting to the office) and parking on-site is provided)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive with a background and experience, preferably in both private and public, Family Law including Childcare and Ancillary Relief matters.
Working as the Paralegal or Legal Executive you will join the Family Law department in a role that demands a hard working individual who has the ability to handle large volumes of work and Court commitments.
As the Paralegal or Legal Executive you will have a background in Family Law, advocacy and negotiation with strong communication skills and excellent personal organisation.
The Company will consider candidates with previous experience as a Paralegal, Legal Executive or a Solicitor within Family Law.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful Paralegal or Legal Executive should have the following skills and experience:
- A background in Family Law, advocacy and negotiation
- Preferable experience of both private and public family law including Childcare and Ancillary Relief matters
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Ability to exhibit a flexible approach to work
- Panel memberships would be an advantage but are not essential
- Excellent IT Skills, for example, the ability to work with a Case Management System, Court and LAA databases and normal office IT systems
- It is essential to the role that the candidate has a full, clean UK driving licence and use of their own vehicle on a daily basis for Court attendances etc (fuel expenses are paid)
- Due to the demands of the job, personal organisation must be excellent and the candidate must have the ability to adhere to strict time limits which includes prioritising certain work when necessary
- The ability to provide the highest standards of client care in line with the Company’s culture and ethos
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6202
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk