Paint Finish Denibbing Operative / De-Nibber who enjoys working with their hands, can use simple power air tools and has an eye for detail is required for a well-established company based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED – WEEKEND WORK
Have you worked in the trades / construction industry or have a good DIY background and enjoy working with your hands, using hand tools? If so, we have the job for you!
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers employees to be part of one of the world’s most luxurious brands.
SALARY: £13.29 per hour Basic Pay, + Overtime £14.77 - £18.99 per hour + Shift Premium + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Plymouth, Devon, South West England
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WEEKEND SHIFT: 3 Days per Week, Friday to Sunday, 6:00 – 18:00hrs
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** 15 Multiple Jobs Available **
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Paint Finish Denibbing Operative / De-Nibber who enjoys working with their hands, can use simple power air tools and has an eye for detail.
Working as the Paint Finish Denibbing Operative / De-Nibber you will join a team who carry out a range of repairs to damaged paint finishes – Full Training Provided.
As the Paint Finish Denibbing Operative / De-Nibber you will also support the team to ensure the current jobs get completed within the required timescales.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Paint Finish Denibbing Operative / De-Nibber will include:
- Extensive use of simple power air tools and artist brushes for final finish of repairs – Good hand / eye coordination needed
- Work with a high attention to detail
- Sand various high build base coats
- Carry out any repairs to damaged paint finishes
- Prior preparation of furniture before application of finishing coat
- Follow the ‘work to list’ and to locate individual jobs within the department
- Holiday – above statutory guidelines
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Children’s Party
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7544
Part-Time, Permanent Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk