Packhouse Dispatch and Production Warehouse Manager who has good management and team leadership skills with experience working within a FMCG / food-based environment is required to support the Packhouse Operations Manager for a well-established fresh produce company based in Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £30,000 - £37,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Variable hours and days agreed by rota, but not exceeding 48 hours averaged over 17 weeks.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Packhouse Dispatch and Production Warehouse Manager who has good management and team leadership skills with experience working within a FMCG / food-based environment is required to support the Packhouse Operations Manager.
Working as a Packhouse Dispatch and Production Warehouse Manager you will assist the Packhouse Operation Manager with the daily operational activities related to intake, production, and despatch areas.
As a Packhouse Dispatch and Production Warehouse Manager you will assist with processes and ensuring quality and timely packing of fresh food produce to customer specifications whilst ensuring Health & Safety and Hygiene standards are maintained on site.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Packhouse Dispatch and Production Warehouse Manager include:
- Help to develop and maintain a production planning process, that will enable the most efficient use of people, equipment, and resources with ensuring the highest possible standard of customer service
- Understand and drive all associated costs with operations, including standard manning, efficiencies, and waste
- Manage, motivate and communicate clearly and effectively with your team, ensuring that appropriate training is recognised and carried out where required
- Ensure all health and safety and hygiene standards are maintained
- Organise production to facilitate timely despatch process aligned with depot requirements, being aware of the need to meet strict deadlines and the necessity to monitor customer orders and quality issues
- Report to the Packhouse Operation Manager on a regular and informal basis during the day, communicate the details of any unplanned downtime or any other issues that might impact adversely on Customer Service
- Daily production plan – preparing, maintaining and communicating
- Act as deputy for the Packhouse Operation Manager in times of absence, with overall responsibility for the site on duty weekends
- Areas of responsibility: entire Packhouse and yard
- Previous experience working within a senior role in a warehouse / depot, preferably specialising in FMCG / fresh food packing and despatching
- Good management and team leading skills
- A good understanding performance expectations and motivating your team to meet these targets
- Good understanding of rules and regulations in relation to FMCG / Food industry
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7487
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk