Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst Programmer / Developer who has experience customising ERP / Business Systems with technical skills developing solutions using Oracle EBS 12 or above is required for a well-established Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst Programmer / Developer who has experience customising ERP / Business Systems with technical skills developing solutions using Oracle EBS 12 or above.
Working as the Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst Programmer / Developer you will join the IT Development team, reporting to the Oracle Team Lead and will be responsible for leading IT projects.
As the Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst Programmer / Developer, you will be responsible for the analysis and specification of business process requirements and therefore will have experience of working with and customising ERP / Business systems.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst Programmer / Developer will include:
- Lead IT (Primarily Financial) projects
- Analysis and specification of business process requirements
- Design of information systems processes to support business requirements
- Desirable: Technical skills using Oracle Application Express 18.2
- Essential: Technical skills to develop solutions using Oracle EBS 12 (PL/SQL)
- Essential: Technical skills to investigate and resolve Oracle system issues (SQL)
- Testing and implementation of new and improved processes
- Operational problem root cause analysis and corrective action
- User training, advice and guidance
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven practical experience at leading IT projects
- Experience of working with and customising ERP / Business systems
- Practical working knowledge of automotive manufacturing or logistics operations
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinker and problem solver
- Good overall IT understanding and knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Project
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or formal problem solving techniques
- Communication and presentation skills at all levels both internal and external
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7139
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk