Operations Supervisor / Team Leader with excellent team management skills and a 2391 qualification in inspection & testing is required for a reputable Electrical Services Company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £26,300 - £29,500 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: This position is 50% based at the Company Offices in Bury and 50% travelling to client sites
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Supervisor / Team Leader that has excellent team management skills and a 2391 qualification in inspection & testing.
As the Operations Supervisor / Team Leader your responsibilities will involve leading the operations team and individual projects to deliver excellent quality services on time and within budget to all clients.
Working as the Operations Supervisor / Team Leader you will assist the sales team with quotes and technical guidance.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this reputable Electrical Services Company that can offer career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Operations Supervisor / Team Leader:
- Lead the operations team and individual projects to deliver excellent quality services on time and to budget to all clients
- Assist the sales team with quotes and technical guidance
- Inspect work in the field to ensure it meets both the company’s and NICEIC standards and all applicable regulations
- Assist with the NICEIC assessments and certification as a qualifying supervisor
- Assist with planning the manpower required to support all operational activity
- Ensure employees have the appropriate training and safety knowledge required
- Prepare and submit reports as required to the Operations Manager
- Travel to meet with customers and review projects and Engineers work
- Be available to answer engineers queries/questions, in and out of normal working hours
- Promote the Company in a professional and ethical manner
- Contribute to a positive, results/data-driven “can do” culture within the Company
- Plan a maintenance regime for the company vehicles & equipment
- Work with suppliers as required
- Assist with development of apprentices
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be qualified to 2391 inspection & testing or equivalent
- Results orientated and data driven
- Proficient at developing solutions to fulfil customers’ needs
- Effective oral and written communication skills including creating and delivering presentations
- Proficient with company provided hardware & software tools
- Open to continual personal development
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk