Operations Supervisor / Site Team Leader with excellent operational, team management, leadership / supervisory and customer service skills is required for a well-established Company based in Taunton, Somerset, South West England
SALARY: £24,000 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Pension Scheme (includes Life Assurance), Income protection
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 45 Hour week working 9 hour shifts 5 days over 7 days between the hours of 7.00 – 19.00 as required
There will be a requirement to work night shifts at least once a month to ensure site standards are maintained and to also cover absence and annual leave of Parking Attendants / Hosts between the hours of 19.00 – 07.00 therefore flexibility is key.
There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible and to be able to work additional hours in line with the demands of the business.
PLEASE NOTE: A Driving Licence is essential
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Supervisor / Site Team Leader with excellent operational, team management, leadership / supervisory and customer service skills.
Working as the Operations Supervisor / Site Team Leader you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the parking facility within a Healthcare Site, supervising a team of Parking Attendants / Hosts.
As the Operations Supervisor / Site Team Leader, you will also be responsible for implementing the organisational policies, supporting the Site Manager with administration duties and established procedures and core values in respect of employee management, adhering to customer service requirements, quality and health and safety
Ideally, as an Operations Supervisor / Site Team Leader you will have management experience preferably gained within a 24/7 service organisation. You will also have excellent organisational, time-management and leadership skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- To have an understanding of the day-to-day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rota’s, monthly timesheets, recruitment, management of overtime
- Ensure a consistent approach to absence management, taking a proactive approach to reduce absence rates, and to identify and raise any potential issues/concerns with the Manager and HR team with the minimum of delay
- Ensure all company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised and, where appropriate, to refer concerns and suggestions to the Manager
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation in order to meet or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business
- Take ownership in the event of customer dissatisfaction through to resolution ensuring all details are recorded as per the customer complaint best practice procedure
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and recorded efficiently and effectively in line with Company targets and Best Practice
- Collate and analyse customer feedback comments ensuring the information is submitted to the Operations Support Team within required timescales, taking ownership of local issues and proactively seek resolutions and take preventative action to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required
- Support the manager with staff appraisals with Parking Hosts ensuring continuous improvement and development of the team
- Monitor on site issues ensuring they comply with health and safety procedures and standards
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous supervisory experience preferably within a service organisation
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Excellent communication skills, motivated to contribute to the success of the operation through effective management
- Customer focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements proactive thinker who is able to look forward in order to ensure that performance is in line with Company strategy
- Experience of initialising and managing change
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Full Driving Licence is essential
The role will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5013
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Taunton, Somerset, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk