Operations Officer / Airport Administration Coordinator who has excellent administrative, customer service, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
This is an office based role with a lot of day-to-day variety relating to air travel. Previous Airport / Aviation experience would be ideal as you will be liaising closely with Pilots, Cabin Crewe, Flight Booking Agents and Aircraft Teams. However, you will also need excellent customer service and administrative skills.
The company has had success in the past from candidates that have worked in the following roles and who are now looking to move into an office based position: Hotel Receptionist / Reception / Front of House, Hotel Concierge, Airline Check In Staff, Airline Cabin Crewe or similar customer facing roles. Although candidates from different industries and levels of experience will also be considered, providing you have excellent customer service and administrative skills.
SALARY: circa. £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Officer / Airport Administration Coordinator who has excellent administrative, customer service, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Operations Officer / Airport Administration Coordinator you will join an office based team that report into the Terminal Operations Manager.
As the Operations Officer / Airport Administration Coordinator you will focus on providing a safe, fast, and efficient handling of all aircraft movements through the airport. Prompt and accurate communication is key to the provision of excellent customer service and the base to their success.
Your role will be responsible for the safe and accurate sorting, collating, and transferring of technical and personal data enabling the production of the daily airport movement programme.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Operations Officer / Airport Administration Coordinator will include:
- Provide a safe, fast, and efficient handling of all aircraft movements through the airport
- Ensure the prompt and accurate response to all handling requests for the airport by sorting, collating, and transferring the information into the FBO’s computer system
- Be the first point of contact for the crew and be responsible for welcoming them promptly at the operations desk in a consistently professional, friendly, and attentive manner, providing them with weather, NOTAM briefings or any appropriate ATC information
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing aircraft and provide all services promptly as requested
- Make sure that all flights’ data are registered into the computer system in a timely manner and participate in the implementation of new procedures for it
- Coordinate daily payments and raise invoices for crews before departure
- Execute clients’ requests and third-party bookings with great attention to detail and without delay (hotel, catering, transport etc.)
- Liaise with all government agencies to deliver the highest standards of personalised service without delay to passengers
- Keep the Company database up to date with clients’ details
- Answer all telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner as per our Company procedures
- Assist the Customer Services Agents when required
- Previous experience of working within an Aviation environment
- Full, clean driving license
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills with a perfect understanding of high quality and personal service
- Ability to work under pressure using your own initiative
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent technical and computer skills
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends
- The company has had success in the past from candidates that have worked in the following roles: Hotel Receptionist / Reception / Front of House, Hotel Concierge, Airline Check In Staff, Airline Cabin Crewe or similar customer facing roles. Although candidates from different industries and levels of experience will also be considered
- Understanding of airside safety requirements
- An understanding of airside safety requirements
- Additional spoken language/languages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays
- Branded uniform with free dry cleaning
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7758
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk