Operations Manager that has great management, leadership and organisational skills required for a leading Company based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £36,000 - £38,000 per annum + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits (25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, 5% Contribution Pension)
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset, South West England (Travel will be required to other sites across the South West)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Manager that has great management, leadership and organisational skills.
Working as the Operations Manager you will provide leadership to achieve a first-class service delivery with exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with the Company’s vision and values.
As the Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Service Delivery, where you will be required to essentially support a team of assessors and back office support workers. You will be responsible for proactively managing the successful achievement of the contracted service levels, ensuring delivery of key performance indicators to ensure the Company meets its business objectives.
As the ideal candidate, you will have proven management experience, be well-organised with excellent planning and leadership skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Support, manage and motivate staff based across multiple sites in the South West
- Work closely with the staff to achieve key performance indicators
- Contribute to the development and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives
- Performance management and identifying individual training requirements and implementation of training plans
- Provide support and assistance to develop team skills and knowledge
- Take ownership for resolving day-to-day team issues
- Ensure correct forecasting for staffing requirements
- Report on issues such as staff development, training, overtime, targets, service levels, productivity etc.
- Hold regular meetings to ensure effective communications to the department
- Lead by example in areas of leadership and integrity, steadiness under pressure, commitment, time management, corporate responsibility and ethics
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- People management experience
- Process management experience
- Computer proficient, particularly on Microsoft Office and MS Excel
- Excellent planning, leadership and organisational skills
- Experience of managing professionals in a clinical or commercial environment
- An ability to multi-task effectively through accurate planning, prioritisation and utilisation of own time and that of the teams
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4688
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Poole, Dorset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services Provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk