Operations Manager with excellent team management and leadership skills is required for a leading, well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: up to £16.50 per hour (depending on experience) + Benefits (includes 25 Days Holiday per Annum (pro rata)
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
WORKING HOURS: 27.5 hours per week (Mon – Thurs: 15:00hours – 20:00hours & Sat: 09:00hours – 17:00hours)
** Excellent Career Prospects **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Manager that has excellent organisational, team management, motivational and leadership skills.
Working as the Operations Manager you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with Company vision and values.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Manage and motivate the team, building a culture of innovation and proactivity
- Pro-actively engage customers and promote the services of the department
- Manage customer relationships on operational matters including review of current performance against Service Level Agreements
- Strong champion of processes and data-driven decision making to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency
- Identify improvements where necessary and make recommendations on solutions
- Take ownership for resolving day-to-day team issues
- Hold regular meetings to ensure effective communications to the department
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls
- Ensure correct forecasting for staffing requirements
- Report on issues such as staff development, training, quality, targets, service levels, productivity etc.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Operations Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A background in customer service, BPO or operations management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind set
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
- Well-developed organisational skills and excellent telephone manner
- An outgoing personality, conscientious with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn
- An ability to motivate others
- An ability to multi-task effectively through accurate planning, prioritisation and utilisation of own time and that of the teams
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable dependent upon the demands of the business dynamics
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3891
Part-Time, Permanent Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk