BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager that has excellent team leadership, contract management, client relationship and process control skills is required for a Global Company based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: Competitive (based on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have experience of managing teams greater than 50 people?
- Do you have experience of managing a contract, including employee management and client relationships?
- Do you have experience with regards to maintaining process control?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager that has excellent team leadership, contract management, client relationship and process control skills.
Working as the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will manage a team whilst monitoring the services and liaising with the Client.
As the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will ensure defined SLAs and KPIs are met. You will also be the main point of contact on site for key stakeholders and will be responsible for reporting and completion of all required paperwork, which involves extensively updating several Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets. So, working to a high level of accuracy and knowledge of MS Excel is a MUST have skill.
As the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will have experience working within a mail room / postal service / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) environment, with ideally experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would also be highly desirable. You will also need excellent team leadership and customer services skills.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the quality of service and on-time delivery of processed volume for the Document Processing Centre
- Continuously review Document Processing Centre services to drive efficiencies that support a sustainable high standard of service delivery against the key measurements of quality, on-time delivery and productivity
- Ensure robust business measurement is in place across all Document Processing Centre service lines to inform business decisions and demonstrate process integrity, operational efficiency
- Responsible for supporting commercial and project functions with the delivery of new business and or change to existing business without degradation to service levels
- Ensure that the resource levels of the Document Processing Centre remain aligned to the required headcount necessary to meet service delivery commitments, manage the remaining cost of delivery for direct labour within 5% of total labour costs
- Ensure key supplier commitments are underpinned with contractual arrangements which protect the business interest
- Regularly review operational performance with direct reports to mitigate business risk and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide strong leadership for the Document Processing team through the setting of clear objectives which support the tactical plans of the Document Processing Service
- Develop a high-performance team through a structured program of development and training designed to protect the business’ ability to meet service commitments whilst providing a framework for career progression
- To ensure holiday, sickness and absence are managed in accordance with company policy
- To ensure recruitment is managed in accordance with company policy
- To ensure disciplinary and grievance activity is undertaken in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for the health and safety of personnel underpinned by the adherence and enforcement of company policy and timely completion of DPC audits to provide evidence of compliance.
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Previous experience managing operations teams greater than 50 people
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of building high performing teams
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels within the business
- Analytical skills to monitor operational performance and measure the effect of change
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
- Intermediate IT skills – In particular Microsoft Office with good working knowledge of MS Excel Spread Sheets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4448
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk