BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager that has excellent team leadership, contract management, client relationship and process control skills is required for a Global Company based in the City of London.
SALARY: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: City of London
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have experience of working in Document Management Solutions (mailrooms, scanning, BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) or similar type of business?
- Do you have experience of managing a contract, including employee management and client relationships?
- Do you have experience with regards to maintaining process control?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager that has excellent team leadership, contract management, client relationship and process control skills.
Working as the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will manage a team whilst monitoring the services and liaising with the Client.
As the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will ensure defined SLAs and KPIs are met. You will also be the main point of contact on site for key stakeholders and will be responsible for reporting and completion of all required paperwork, which involves extensively updating several Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets. So, working to a high level of accuracy and knowledge of MS Excel is a MUST have skill.
As the BPO / Mailroom, Document Management Operations Manager you will have experience working within a mail room / postal service / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) environment, with ideally experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would also be highly desirable. You will also need excellent team leadership and customer services skills.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Possess a thorough understanding through regular communication of the client’s business and their needs
- Monitor, record & report regularly against set KPIs / SLAs for the services provided
- Identify any potential for business development with the client, in line with the solutions that the Company offers
- Assist the Area Manager in agreeing and documenting any changes to the contract / service provision and communicating these changes to site staff and service users
- Organise shift rotas, taking operational needs and staff requests into account to limit staff absence and overtime costs
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff against clearly defined objectives
- Develop flexible and multi-skilled staff
- Monitor, record and report performance targets for the team and individuals
- Liaise with the Training Department to identify effective training programmes for staff which cover key aspects of the service and processes
- Monitor and record holiday, sickness and overtime
- Budgetary management, including P&L responsibility
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy’s (e.g. H&S, Information Security and HR)
- Effectively manages disciplinary and grievance issues in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Investigation and resolution of customer queries / complaints
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Excellent leadership skills developing a high service culture
- Mail room / postal services / document management experience
- Experience working within either a mail room / postal service / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) environment, with experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Strong time management skills and motivation – ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusion
- Intermediate IT skills – In particular Microsoft Office with good working knowledge of MS Excel Spread Sheets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3963
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in the City of London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk