Operations Manager who has excellent IT vendor and supplier management experience gained within an IT Network Infrastructure / Service Provider or IT Consultancy based environment is required for a well-established Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Candidates that have moved into an operational role, but previously had or currently hold an IT Project Management and / or ITIL qualification or similar would be highly desirable.
SALARY: up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Private Medical Scheme, Private Pension, Share Options
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Manager who has excellent IT vendor and supplier management experience gained within an IT Network Infrastructure / Service Provider or IT Consultancy based environment.
Working as the Operations Manager you will help put the necessary processes and structure in place for the next phase of growth in delivering infrastructure and consultancy solutions across the UK, Europe and Globally.
As the Operations Manager, you will have significant experience in operational management and will be looking for the next opportunity where you will have vast input towards shaping the commercial and technical operation to assist the Company in its aggressive growth plans.
As an ambitious, successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, innovative, technology driven Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Developing internal processes for service delivery
- Developing strategic relationships with Ecosystem-partners both locally and globally to enable global reach and the ability to execute larger projects
- Develop new strategies, procedures and policies to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Drive operational efficiencies within the organisation
- Assist with key bids for customer and prospects to ensure projects are delivery on time and on budget
- Maximising profitability on projects
- Building strong working relationships with the team and manage workflows
- Implement, manage and chair monthly Operational Service Reviews with CEO & CFO
- Reduce costs and improve KPI’s
- Long-term planning to gain operational excellence
- Contribute towards business plans to drive more consultancy-based services
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As an ideal candidate, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience of Operational Management
- Commercial acumen and extensive client facing experience
- Project Management and ITIL qualified
- Experience of working for an infrastructure VAR specialising in networks, security, wireless, automation, compute and storage
- Delivering consulting and managed services highly desirable
- Experience of working with customers in the Service Provider and Mid-Market Enterprise space
- Experience of delivering projects across UK, Europe and the Global
- In depth experience of creating processes to enable growth
- Vendor/Supplier management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail & results orientated
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5142
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk