General Business Operations Manager who has experience managing Sales Account Managers and a team of Office / Administrators with a good knowledge of the different business functions required to run a successful team, that also has strong leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial spirit is required for a well-established Company based in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £45,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits (Private Healthcare, Company Stakeholder Pension)
LOCATION: Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a General Business Operations Manager who has experience managing Sales Account Managers and a team of Office / Administrators with a good knowledge of the different business functions required to run a successful team, that also has strong leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial spirit
This is a key role within the business. Working as the General Business Operations Manager you will take the company to the next level, increasing new business and building existing long-term trusting relationships with customers.
As the General Business Operations Manager, you will be self-motivated and results-driven in order to direct and manage the Company’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. You will help with increasing staff productivity, improving service, case conversion, ensuring sustainability and meeting business objectives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the General Business Operations Manager:
- Allocating budget resources
- Coordinating business operations
- Monitoring and motivating staff (team of Sales Account Managers and Office Administrators)
- Managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service
- Identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities
- Increasing conversion percentages of cases
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Creating and managing budgets
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Analysing accounting and financial data
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong previous Commercial background
- Any qualifications with a communication element
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5764
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk