Engineering Operations Manager with good technical experience in engineering and experience working within a service management role, with strong leadership skills is required for a leading service and logistical provider based in West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex.
SALARY: £50,000 – £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits + Company Car
LOCATION: Based at West Horndon, Brentwood but will involve travelling between depots with a requirement to also work from the Heyford Park depot, Bicester (potentially 2 days a week) as well as visiting the company’s site in Warrington.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm although due to the seniority of this role a level of flexibility is required
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to company expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineering Operations Manager with good technical experience in engineering and experience working within a service management role, with strong leadership skills.
As the Engineering Operations Manager you will drive the day to day service management responsibilities and play a key role in setting the service culture, ensuring that all maintenance and repairs are carried out in line with customer requirements and to the high service levels that are expected.
Working as the Engineering Operations Manager you will have experience in managing a team and have the confidence to effectively manage staff and show true leadership.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineering Operations Manager:
- Responsible for managing contract managers day to day tasks
- Departmental P&L and to be able to debrief on key variants
- Ensuring all compliance with contractual agreements is being met
- Managing contract managers / engineers’ efficiencies
- Ensuring that all areas of administration tasks are completed effectively and maintained up to date
- Ensuring process is being followed
- Attending client review meetings, managing and displaying KPIs
- Manage escalation procedures for day to day activities
- Manage team communications
- Resolving day to day operational issues and communicating with all parties involved
- Hiring, interviewing, mentoring, training and developing the service team
- Regularly auditing work carried out on client’s equipment to ensure high standards are met and that repair/maintenance work is carried out effectively and efficiently
- Communicating with and managing Contract Managers and engineers to ensure that performance levels are met which will also involve carrying out appraisals and chairing disciplinary meetings where required
- Providing technical solutions for customers requirements
- To be part of the senior management team and make continuous improvements to service delivery and efficiencies
- Good technical experience in engineering - this is essential to be able to understand specific issues and assist with providing solutions
- Experience working within a service management role with the ability to influence, motivate and inspire a busy department
- Experience in managing a team and having the confidence to effectively manage staff and show true leadership
- Strong collaborative, communication and change management skills
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and non-customer facing and be able to maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent organization skills and knows when to prioritise
- Must operate with integrity and have balanced clear strategic thinking
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be proactive in their approach to work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5893
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk