Operations Manager who has good team management, organisational and reporting skills with a Clinical / Medical or Legal sector industry experience is required for a Company located in Perivale, West London.
SALARY: £45,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Perivale, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Operations Manager who has good team management, organisational and reporting skills with a Clinical / Medical or Legal sector industry background.
Working as the Operations Manager you report to the Managing Director and will manage a small, friendly team.
As the Operations Manager, you will be line managing the office teams who support the field-based fee earners, monitoring business performance and agreed quality standards, providing management reports and proposing / implementing improvements.
You will need to take a motivational and hands-on approach to ensure that effective and streamlined operational processes and systems are in place which meet the needs of the fee earners in supporting their catastrophically injured clients.
As the Operations Manager you will be a strong leader with a solid operational background in the health, medical or legal sectors. You can also demonstrate that you have previously implemented effective operational systems and processes and you’re a practical people manager and coach with exceptional attention to detail.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day line management of 10 direct reports
- Manage the training and development plans for administrators
- Champion processes to ensure the support teams are completing processes as required
- Hold regular team meetings
- Monitor and proactively manage the caseloads for the field based employed and self-employed associates
- Implement improvements to the workflow processes and initiatives
- Proactively collate information to ensure all workflow is monitored and checked and billing maximised
- Monitor the weekly work schedule and allocate work amongst checkers and clinical leads
- Proactively remind associates of upcoming workflow
- Produce associate’s and administrator’s performance data each month, related to sales and workflow targets, providing feedback to managers, to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Maintain good relationships and professional image with staff, associates, customers and clients
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of managing an operational professional services function, ideally in a clinical or legal setting
- Previous line management experience with demonstrable skills and qualities
- Intermediate knowledge of data management
- Hands on operational approach
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4929
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Perivale, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk