Adults, Children & Young People Service Delivery Operations Manager with excellent management, leadership and organisational skills with experience working in a professional management, supervisory or teaching / training role related to adults, children and young people is required by a leading Charity based in London.
SALARY: £33,500 - £35,400 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Adults, Children & Young People Service Delivery Operations Manager with excellent management, leadership and organisational skills with experience working in a professional management, supervisory or teaching / training role related to adults, children and young people.
Working as the Adults, Children & Young People Service Delivery Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility to manage a cross functional team of specialists.
As the Adults, Children & Young People Service Delivery Operations Manager your team of functional specialists will work with adults, children and young people and their families to provide the consistent delivery of services that enables people with sight loss to get out and about on their own terms and achieve the highest level of independence.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Adults, Children & Young People Service Delivery Operations Manager:
- Overall responsibility for all stages of Adult and Children’s services
- Manage and develop a team of practitioners to deliver services of consistent quality
- Develop a plan to deliver services in order to meet Charity’s strategies
- Ensure that national standards are met and maintained and a consistent, high quality service is provided to people with sight loss and their families
- Evaluate the quality of the services provided, ensuring a high level of stakeholder and service user involvement
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Professional qualification e.g. CQSW/DipSW, Dip/Cert, BEd/PGCE/QTS, Habilitation/Rehab/ GDMI
- Knowledge of models of service delivery to Adults, Children, Young People and their families within the education, health and social care sector
- Significant experience of working in a professional management, supervisory or teaching / training role related to adults and children and young people
- Developed understanding of both child protection issues and the issues affecting all vulnerable people
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3977
Full-Time, Permanent Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk