Online Support Assistant & Coordinator who has experience using either Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebEx and understands the various functional settings to use for those applications is required to provide ad-hoc support to the Training Department and the Students who need help setting up these applications for their virtual training sessions.
This position would suit a Student / Graduate / Freelancer or an experienced level candidate with a good technical aptitude and who has the time and flexibility to take these bookings when they become available as the work can be ad-hoc. Each booking could last typically 2 – 4 days.
Additional functional support training on Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx will be provided. However, candidates need to be technically minded and extremely PC literate and have experience in using at least one of these applications.
SALARY: £13 - £15 per Hour
LOCATION: Home Based / Remote Work
JOB TYPE: Contract / Freelance / Bank Staff Opportunities Available – Flexible Hours
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Online Support Assistant & Coordinator who has experience using either Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebEx and understands the various functional settings to use for those applications.
As the Online Support Assistant & Coordinator you will be booked on an on-demand basis, depending on when virtual training courses are being delivered. Virtual training sessions vary in length from 2 - 4 days, usually full or half days and are typically with groups of 5 - 15 participants.
Working as the Online Support Assistant & Coordinator you will host each session and will support course tutors and students with any functional issues they have using either Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebEx to ensure the smooth running and engagement of online training sessions.
This is a remote, freelance role and would suit somebody who is familiar with Zoom,
Teams or WebEx functionality and confident in helping tutors/delegates to troubleshoot technical issues from a functional perspective.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Online Support Assistant & Coordinator in a virtual training session, you are primarily responsible for providing functional support to participants and making their experience on a platform as seamless as possible. It is important that you are proactive in spotting and resolving any technical issues.
The key duties for this role are outlined below:
- Act as host for the virtual training course, ensuring tutors have the correct co-host rights to run the session smoothly
- Invite participants to switch on their audio and video as they join a session and resolve any related technical issues at the start of the session
- Create and manage the features of the platform as outlined on the session plan, most commonly breakout rooms, polls, whiteboards, chat, and screen sharing
- Support the tutor and participants throughout the virtual session as needed and pro-actively address any technical issues that may arise
- Answer any technical or functional questions asked in chat and highlight content-related questions to the tutor when the timing is appropriate
- Capture workshop outputs and start, pause and end recording of the session where applicable
- Experience using either Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebEx with a good understanding of their features and functionality
- Experience running and attending virtual training sessions would be desirable
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Confidence speaking with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly respond to incoming questions
- Experience troubleshooting basic IT issues from a functional perspective would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6512
Temp / Contract / Freelance / Bank Staff Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from Home / Remotely. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk