Workplace Office Team Leader who has good organisational, time-management, customer service, communication, administrative and team leadership skills is required for a well-established company based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
SALARY: £24,000 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Edinburgh, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Workplace Office Team Leader who has good organisational, time-management, customer service, communication, administrative and team leadership skills.
Working as the Workplace Office Team Leader you provide a full office management service, including all mail & distribution tasks, porterage, building audits, logging fault requests, ordering & stock management, visitor management, re-stocking supplies including stationery, coffee, tea & milk.
As the Workplace Office Team Leader you will also manage the on-site teams including process, HR & financial assistance to Account Management.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Workplace Office Team Leader include:
- Observe local security measures in line with client policies
- Sort and deliver mail including Royal Mail Special and Recorded post, and courier items to all the required locations within the campus
- Collect and prepare all outgoing mail from required locations
- Engage and build relationships with end users and client contacts
- Act as a point of contact and advise end users on all aspects of mail and distribution services
- Complete all duties in a timely, professional, and polite manner
- Assist with all areas within the site/contract as required
- Professional telephone and email correspondence and accurate message recoding
- Take an active part in all staff training and development
- Hold team meetings and/or other meetings as requested by the Management team
- Follow and maintain Quality Management Systems, including development, maintenance and implementation of continuous improvement procedures
- Ensure all QHSE policies are maintained and implemented
- Manage service delivery to ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers, and visitors to the client operation
- Ensure contractual Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Be a customer service champion, take a pro-active approach to customer service management and promote good service standards
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Well-groomed at all times
- Optimum personal hygiene practices
- Professional appearance observing the company’s dress code
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Discount Scheme – Perkbox
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8474
Full-Time, Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk