Office Receptionist who is proactive, friendly, and organised with good administration and customer service skills is required to be the “face” of a well-established company based in Thatcham, Berkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Thatcham, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Receptionist Assistant who is proactive, friendly, and organised with good administration and customer service skills.
Working as the Office Receptionist you will efficiently ensure the smooth running of the office, as well as contribute to the improvement of the office processes. You will also manage supplier contracts, ensuring that all insurance documents and processes are regularly reviewed and maintained, as well as managing and arranging any on-site appointments with suppliers and specialists.
As the Office Receptionist you will be the initial face of the company and will assist in onboarding new employees and supporting a rapidly growing company of 50+ employees.
Reporting to the COO, you will support all managerial staff directly, ensuring that the office and workforce is working within the best possible environment.
This role is based in our Berkshire head office, a two-minute walk from Thatcham train station with free on-site parking and easy access to many nearby towns and cities.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Receptionist will include:
- Be the “face” of the company; from answering calls to greeting and checking-in visitors
- Ensuring that the office premises are tidy and presentable at all times
- Ensuring that ingoing and outgoing post is dealt with efficiently, as well as overseeing incoming deliveries
- Managing all of the Company’s suppliers and coordinating site visits when needed
- Taking minutes in management meetings
- Conducting regular equipment checks/audits
- Performing administrative duties around onboarding/offboarding, employee inductions, sickness/absences, and rotas
- Conducting employment checks on future employees; from scanning documentation to chasing references
- Creating and maintaining documents and workflows for departments
- Assist in the coordination of company events
- Any ad-hoc administrative or office-based duties as required by management
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to create and update documents, ranging from letters to presentations
- A thorough understanding of how a business relies on strong administration, organisation, and clear processes
- Experience of, and ability to, support an entire organisation of 50+ employees
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A great sense of humour (whilst they work hard, they also like to have fun!)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off on them
- An additional annual leave scheme
- Company contributed pension, free Perkbox membership, a competitive sick pay scheme, free Employee Assistance Programme
- Length of service rewards
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company beer fridge (yes, free beer!)
- Regular social events, including a fantastic free overnight Christmas party, with invites extending to partners
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6701
Full time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Thatcham, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk