Office Manager / PA / Administrator with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and multi-tasking skills is required for a well-established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors based in Central London.
SALARY: Circa. £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Manager / PA / Administrator with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and multi-tasking skills.
Working as the Office Manager / PA / Administrator you will join a well-established Accountancy Practice based in Central London, where you will perform a variety of clerical and administrative activities and provide PA support to the two Partners.
As the Office Manager / PA / Administrator you will be extremely organised, able to multi-task and comfortable with changing priorities. You will be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Sage Payroll software or similar. You should be comfortable working on your own or as part of a team and be able to manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Manager / PA / Administrator include:
- Office management / administration: General office admin, ordering stationary supplies, dealing with post, petty cash, etc. managing the filing system and internal logs, liaising with IT support and building management, managing supplier invoices and banking matters
- Sage Payroll processing and administration
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors and when required, prepare for meetings and offer tea / coffee etc. to anyone attending
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Producing letters / documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Managing telephone calls and e-mails
- Filing documents with Companies House and HMRC
- Providing PA support for the Partners
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisational, time-management, multi-tasking and administrative skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be numerate
- Previous experience with Sage Payroll Software or similar
- Good level of experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4988
Full-Time, Administrative Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk