Office Manager / Lettings Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a successful, dynamic and busy Letting Agency based in North Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Experience in the same or similar role and an interest in the property industry is advantageous, although not essential.
SALARY: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you an Office Super Star?
- Are you also an all-round Administration Legend?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
With immediate effect, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic Office Manager / Lettings Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
As the Office Manager / Lettings Coordinator, you will have meticulous attention to detail, be very organised with excellent time management skills and able to multitask with proven ability to deliver in pressurised and demanding environments.
Experience in the same or similar role and an interest in the property industry is advantageous, but not essential, providing you have excellent administration skills with a pro-active work ethic and office management experience.
The role would suit someone with experience of handling Human Resources / HR duties.
As the Office Manager / Lettings Coordinator, you will also have excellent verbal, written and IT skills and be able to demonstrate a successful record of managing an office.
A full driving license and a car are not necessary but would be advantageous.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Manager / Lettings Coordinator:
- Assist the current management team and run all office affairs
- Be responsible for advertising and organising viewings
- Assist the Tenant Operations Manager in negotiating rents & renewals, preparing ASTs and registering and returning deposits
- Arrange property check-ins and check-outs, organising inventories, exchange of keys, and following checkout procedures
- Assist the Property Manager in maintaining the condition of all properties by organising repairs, property inspections, ensuring a good standard of cleaning at end of tenancy and assessing tenant responsibility
- Assist the Property Manager in ensuring property certificates are up to date
- Liaise with councils regarding council tax, and all utilities companies regarding meter readings and changes in occupancy
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Help with Investor Events
- Obtain signed terms / welcoming in new business
- Deal with enquiries and generating enquiries
- Open & distribute post / filing duties
- Take on some basic book-keeping activities, logging invoices etc
- Liaise with accountants and update bookkeeping
- Order office stationery and other supplies
- General office administration / assistance
- HR duties – contracts / holidays and sickness management
- Assist the Director when required
- Assist in the finding and researching of new investment potential
- Manage all office contracts – cleaners, utilities, phones etc
- Creative eye to help with marketing
- Able to use a camera for property marketing purposes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5433
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk