Office Manager / Executive Support Assistant / Facilities Management with exceptional administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and office management or facilities management experience is required by a well-established Company located in Bristol, South West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Bristol, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Manager / Executive Support Assistant with exceptional administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and office management or facilities management experience.
Working as the Office Manager / Executive Support Assistant you will Assist and oversee areas of facilities, office management and maintenance within your location, aiding the Office Head in achieving the best service possible at the most effective price possible for any given service, product or process that has to be or is to be implemented.
As the Office Manager / Executive Support Assistant you will contribute to process changes that make a positive impact on the business, ensuring efficiency and value for money. Your job will also involve liaising with landlords and tenants relating to premises issues, ordering office furniture via property services, diary management, organising client events, producing reports and a wide range of administrative duties.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Manager / Executive Support Assistant:
- Coordinating office and facilities management projects including office moves
- Organising security cover for out of hours works
- Co-ordination of suppliers of goods and services to the office and dealing with subsequent invoices
- Monitoring of car parking spaces
- Monitoring and liaison with office cleaners on service levels and issue management
- Handling of petty cash and office credit card activities for Head Office
- Health and Safety Officer for your location (including other group businesses located in the office)
- Conducting risk assessments as appropriate, ensuring any remedial actions are taken with Line Manager or HR
- Fire Warden for your location (including other group businesses if appropriate)
- Ensuring sufficient number of First Aiders for the office
- Check First Aid Kits at least every three months to ensure the contents are updated
- Checking invoices for your location
- Creating/editing Word templates, uploading documents to and managing SharePoint client sites, organising access for staff and Trustees
Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other administrative and secretarial activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities, these additional responsibilities may include:
- Opening and distributing mail
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings
- Organising client events/conferences
- Audio and copy typing of presentations and documents
- Expenses claims
- Previous experience in an office management or facilities management related role, preferably in a corporate service environment
- Previous secretarial/PA experience including typing, diary management, meeting coordination, presentations and report formatting, travel and expenses handling, filing etc
- Computer literate to advanced levels in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with proven strength in document and presentation formatting and mail merge
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE or equivalent standard, ideally including Maths and English - minimum grade B
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart appearance and professional customer focused approach to meeting/greeting clients
- Well-developed written communication skills, with the ability to construct professional letters
- Assertive and diplomatic when dealing with senior people
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to anticipate tasks in advance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and awareness of the need for accuracy in order to meet deadlines
- Team orientated approach, willing to assist their colleagues
- Numerate approach, able to assimilate data
- Good problem resolution skills
- Tact and sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Experience of project related activities, including office moves, refurbishment etc
- Relevant qualifications to assist in facilities management matters such as First Aider, Fire Warden, Health and Safety etc
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4768
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk