Workplace Office Assistant who is customer service orientated with clear, confident communication skills and previous experience working in a similar office / facilities management environment is required for a well-established company based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
SALARY: £20,661 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Edinburgh, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Workplace Office Assistant who is customer service orientated with clear, confident communication skills and previous experience working in a similar office / facilities management environment.
Working as the Workplace Office Assistant you will provide a full office service which includes mail & distribution tasks, porterage, building audits, logging fault requests, stock audits, visitor management, sample management (clothing, GM, and food), archiving, storage management (lockers, cabinets & lost property) and re-stocking supplies such as stationery, coffee, tea & milk.
As the Workplace Office Assistant you will also support the Workplace Team Leader to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained and the client’s expectations are met.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Workplace Office Assistant include:
- Observe local security measures in line with client policies
- Sort and deliver mail including Royal Mail Special and Recorded post, and courier items to all the required locations
- Collect and prepare all outgoing mail from required locations
- Archiving Support location dependant through 3rd part vendor solutions
- Adhere to client processes for sample product handling
- Work with the accommodation team to maintain locker / lost property/ cabinet management process
- Receipt and sorting of incoming courier deliveries, through various locations from loading bay to collection point
- Act as a point of contact and advise end users on all aspects of mail and distribution services
- Complete all duties in a timely, professional, and polite manner
- First aider training required to support the client requirement
- Professional telephone and email correspondence and accurate message recoding
- Take an active part in all staff training and development
- Carry out desk drops as required
- AV support – Relocation of equipment TV Screens, projectors etc
- Porterage duties as and when required for setting up of collaboration area and other events space
- Support the front of house, cleaning & engineering if required
- Maintain any FM collaboration tools
- Maintain Floor standards to ensure the correct setting of furniture layout and meeting rooms
- Restock Wet hub and printer hubs and vending machine
- Building standards - Ensure all blinds are in the correct position which is: down and open
- Report any reactive tasks for the engineering team to the FM services helpdesk
- Complete weekly mandatory fire checks of the floor for client audit process
- Complete Daily meeting room checks
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Well-groomed at all times
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Discount Scheme – Perkbox
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8477
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk