Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator who is NEBOSH certified with a high attention to detail, excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required for a well-established company based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator who is NEBOSH certified with a high attention to detail, excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as an Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator you will carry out occupational health and safety workplace Inspections and support the Department Managers in relation to COSHH, Work Permits and Personal Protective Equipment / PPE.
As an Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator you will also support the promotion of healthy living and working conditions and provide advice and guidance for line managers on health and wellness matters.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator will include:
- Carrying out OH&S Workplace Inspections
- Carry out oversight and support department managers in relation to:
- Departmental Workplace Inspections
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Support the OH&S Business Partner with administrative tasks such as LOHSM minutes, follow up on safety actions, follow up on OH&S audit findings
- Administering new starters health questionnaire findings that need to be referred to Occupational Health Services or where reasonable adjustments may need to be considered
- In addition, update employees annual health check records, including hearing test records
- Coordinating and/or undertaking occupational health & safety risk assessments
- Promote a culture of health, wellness, and safety by working collaboratively with the business to deliver on the wellness strategy
- Identity and provide practical resolution to issues in the workplace that may affect employees health or wellness
- Provide advice and guidance for line managers on health and wellness matters
- Support the promotion of healthy living and working conditions
- Coordinating and/or evaluate staff returning to work following sickness or injury
- Coordinating the support and recommendation for work related stressors
- Coordinate and support the L&D Business Partner in the administration of the OHS related training
- Advocate healthy mental wellbeing
- Experience of working as an On-site Occupational Health & Safety coordinator in a small to medium sized enterprise
- You have a minimum of a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health (or equivalent)
- You possess a meticulous level of sustained attention-to-detail
- You have a proven ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly, while closely adhering to new processes and procedures
- You’re able to work independently at times under minimum levels of supervision
- You’re flexible and adaptable; able to meet the needs of the business head on
- Great team player: you contribute to a positive and healthy team environment
- You bring plenty of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day
- Solid computer literacy and skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for part time roles), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 1 years’ service)
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8458
Full-Time, permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk