Nursery Teacher / Level 3 Early Years Practitioner who will be a positive role model to the children and has strong EYFS knowledge is required for a well-established, leading children’s nursery based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
** £1,000 New Starter Bonus **
SALARY: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Bracknell, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
** Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Nursery Teacher / Level 3 Early Years Practitioner who will be a positive role model to the children and has strong EYFS knowledge
The nursery occupies a beautiful, converted Edwardian mansion house in a semi-rural location, with large rooms and high ceilings, with many original features. The character of the building, with its bright and airy rooms, gives the children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel which the school love and are very proud of. The school’s Bracknell nursery has been totally refurbished with love and care and is a beautiful space for the children to enjoy.
Working as a Nursery Teacher / Level 3 Early Years Practitioner you will be required to assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children that enables them to meet their full potential, whilst observing, planning and evaluating appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
As a Nursery Teacher / Level 3 Early Years Practitioner you will be a positive role model who has a passion to make a difference. You will be part of an organisation and a team that embarks on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning, for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Nursery Teacher / Level 3 Early Years Practitioner will include:
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
- Christmas: The organisation is one of the few nursery companies that closes for a week at Christmas, because they know that their practitioners have families and their practitioners and their families matter too.
- Support: They have a great support system in place, there is always a friendly person to ask for advice. The management team all come from nursery backgrounds, so they know what a day is like in a nursery.
- Training: They offer a great training programme so that you can develop into the practitioner you always wanted to be. Not only do they provide the usual core training but they also offer the chance for 3 online courses all paid for and ready to go. They discuss this with you during your 1-1’s so the training is unique to you and your development.
- Guidance: They have recently transitioned over to using the Birth to Five Matters guidance across all of their nurseries. This approach places the child at the centre of their practice and considers the whole child.
- Progression: There is evidence all over the company of people developing and progressing with their careers.
- Signing bonus: Yes you read this right, the organisation is currently offering a £1000 signing on bonus. (T&C’s apply)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7509
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bracknell, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk