The Northern Ireland Protocol will require businesses moving goods between GB and NI to engage in new processes from 1 January 2021. To meet the requirements of these changes an award-winning team is seeking to expand as they launch a new customs declaration service.
The roles will be ideal for individuals who are self-starters with a keen desire to learn, have a strong commercial drive and strong commitment to meeting and exceeding customers' expectations with good customer service skills.
The Company is seeking individuals with experience of customs and international trade, or customer service experience or skills which are clearly transferable to this role. You will be enthusiastic in developing a long-term career in international trade and comfortable working in a fast-paced business.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum (£9.24 per Hour) + Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based with office hubs for training, 121 meetings and coaching
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 5 Days per Week - Rotational Shifts between 07:30 – 22:30, Monday to Sunday
- Deal effectively with inbound enquiries, provide timely, accurate guidance on trader registration and declaration submissions
- Effectively refer members and customers to wider Trade team and other parties as required
- Gathering data on EORI numbers, VAT numbers and commodity codes to tailor further engagement
- Checking of all relevant customs and trade documentation
- Data administration and validation
- Accurately complete and submit of customs declarations using simplified, summary, and standard procedures
- Delivering a service in line with HMRC standards
- Liaising and effectively communicating with other Government agencies such as HMRC as and when required
- Supporting other team members by sharing best practice
- Effectively recording of customer & partner interactions on CRM and any other relevant processes as required
- Ability to organise own workload
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in customer engagement
- Well-developed IT skills. (e.g. Microsoft packages – CRM and email)
- Ability to self-manage but also work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and relationship building
- Problem solving / Solutions oriented to service customer effectively
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate clear interest for developing a career in customs
- 12 months experience working within a customer services role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6166
Full-Time, Permanent customer service Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk