New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner is required for an exciting telephone / telesales role for a well-established company based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner.
As the New Business Development Sales Executive, you will join the growing New Business Sales Team and be responsible for generating new business from new and prospective clients, working across multiple offerings and products. You will make that crucial first impression over the phone and be a key part of the sales team, which is integral to the future growth of the business. It is likely that the contacts you are speaking to will be familiar with the company name. It will be down to you to capture their interest, present a persuasive pitch and forge relationships with them, presenting all the benefits of the products.
This exciting role represents a huge opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark within a vibrant and fast-growing business environment, working with genuinely interesting products and committed, enthusiastic colleagues. You will have the best of both Worlds – to work within an established, successful Company and have a responsible role which requires drive and individual focus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Work for a strong brand with an impressive reputation. The company is a trusted source of data and its work has often been described as the Gold Standard
- As an independent, world-renowned legal analysis company, our talented Team delivers detailed rankings and insight
- The company empower organisations to make informed decisions when selecting services, saving time and resources and reducing risk
- The company continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling firms to provide the right services and benefit from business partnerships
- The Commercial Products such as Insights, Reports and Events offer a superb opportunity for clients to access the results provided by its World Class teams. With an ever evolving range of trusted and bespoke guides the New Business Sales Team is key in ensuring they are marketed to the right companies
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the New Business Development Sales Executive include the following:
- Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships
- Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions with the ability to create strong relationships
- Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- You will already have previous telesales / telephone sales experience
- You will be articulate, dynamic, with a genuine enjoyment of building professional relationships and closing the sale!
- You will have credible presentation skills to clients
- Proven experience achieving and exceeding high targets
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
- Experienced in telephone-based sales
- Confidence interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to work effectively in a high-performing environment with KPIs
- Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships
- Positive and proactive individual
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
The company is committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of their employees and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of the company and are key in their culture. They are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of their employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. The company support their employees through their internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5975
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk