Sales Executive / New Business Development Sales Representative with good negotiation, organisation and time management skills, who is confident to communicate and present at all levels is required for a market-leading company based in Vauxhall, South West London.
** TRAINEE / JUNIOR LEVEL ROLE **
This trainee / junior role will suit candidates who are looking for a career in sales or looking to further their current sales experience as full training will be provided, covering all aspects of the sales process and company products and services.
SALARY: £23,000 per annum basic salary / £32,000 OTE (uncapped)
LOCATION: Vauxhall, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED **
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
We have a fantastic new trainee / junior job opportunity for a Sales Executive / New Business Development Sales Representative with good negotiation, organisation and time management skills who is confident to communicate and present at all levels.
Working as the Sales Executive / New Business Development Sales Representative you will join the team as an Online Sales Consultant, sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities within the hospitality sector.
The Company specialises in the promotion and marketing of hospitality venues across a range of media platforms including print, mobile and online. Its Venues & Events division has a market-leading position in online and print magazines and founded its related award-winning exhibition.
As the Sales Executive / New Business Development Sales Representative you will contact prospective clients, speak with decision makers and build strong, in-depth product knowledge to help you meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Sales Executive / New Business Development Sales Representative will include:
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities within the hospitality venues
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers
- Building strong in-depth product knowledge
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of the product
- Creating quotes based on client requirements
- Consistently achieving monthly targets
- Interested in a career with sales or looking to further your sales career
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Confidence to communicate and present at all levels
- Knowledge of selling to restaurants would be a bonus but is not essential
- Ideally a knowledge and love of the London and UK restaurant scene
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6353
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Vauxhall, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk