Network Architect / Networking Security Consultant who is Cisco / CCNP certified and has experience designing, planning, implementing network and security projects is needed for an emerging solutions provider based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: circa. £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
** Work with the Latest Technologies **
** Excellent Project Work **
We have a fantastic and rate job opportunity for a Network Architect / Networking Security Consultant that has excellent technical, consultative, implementation, networking design / engineer skills.
Working as the Network Architect / Networking Security Consultant you will be involved with designing, planning, implementing and controlling customer network & security projects as the Lead Engineer on customer sites across the UK.
As the Network Architect / Networking Security Consultant you will technically assist project delivery from design through to implementation and will be required to work in prestigious locations servicing 100-10,000 end users, as well as getting involved with new and existing projects.
Successful candidates should be Cisco CCNP certified or equivalent. Any experience with Juniper, Arista, Palo Alto, Meraki, Riverbed, Gigamon, Netscout would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Architect / Networking Security Consultant that has a passion for technology and wants to develop their career with a forward thinking technology company.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Technical Consultant on Cisco / Juniper / Arista / Palo Alto / Meraki / Riverbed / Gigamon / Netscout networking solutions
- Assisting the Project Manager in planning larger projects and to plan smaller projects and installations
- Assisting in producing project documentation and technical documentation e.g. Project Requirements Document for large projects and to develop and obtain signoff of scope of works for small projects
- Recording engineering time spent on projects and installations
- Assisting and liaising with the engineers on projects/installations when required in the absence of the Project Manager
- Install the full range of LAN, WAN and agreed security products
- Designing and implementing enterprise networks following best design practices
- Subject matter expert for all routing and switching operations, with an emphasis on supporting unified communications networks and multicast environments
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Cisco CCNP certified or equivalent (Essential)
- Good overall knowledge of the following technologies: Cisco / Juniper / Arista / Palo Alto / Meraki / Riverbed / Gigamon / Netscout networking solutions (Essential)
- Ideally you will have reseller experience focusing on Enterprise networks and SP networks
- Solid working knowledge of networking, security and management products
- Strong experience not only in Enterprise but in the Service Provider marketplace
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills with a proactive and flexible attitude
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3696
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk