Multi Trader / Trades Person with building knowledge and a wide range of experience in all aspects of Refurbishments and Building / Construction skills (carpentry, plumbing and basic electrics) is required for a well-established maintenance company based in Uxbridge, West London.
SALARY: £18 - £25 per hour + Bonuses + Company Van
Time starts when arriving at your first job or leaving suppliers and runs until your finish your last job.
LOCATION: Candidates should be based around North West London or West London and will travel to sites around the M25
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Contract
PLEASE NOTE: Van and clothing to be provided however all engineers are to supply their own tools.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Multi Trader / Trades Person with building knowledge and a wide range of experience in all aspects of Refurbishments and Building.
Working as a Multi Trader / Trades Person your jobs will be arranged by the office so the candidate needs to attend and carry out the works as per requirements. Using software that can be downloaded onto a smart device, your jobs will be sent through where you can complete detailed reports and take photo & video evidence following your findings.
As a Multi Trader / Trades Person a knowledge in Gas-Safe and Roofing would be advantageous.
As a successful candidate you will be carrying out works across the whole of the M25 for various Estate Agents and Housing Associations, working closely with a wide range of property/housing managers organising and conducting works from small to large jobs.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Multi Trader / Trades Person will include:
- To complete planned and reactive jobs that include Plumbing, Electrics (basic) and Carpentry
- Ability to complete Refurbishments of Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Some Knowledge with Roofs advantageous but not essential
- Replace Doors, Locks, Vinyl Flooring and Glass
- Replace wall and floor tiles
- Be clean and tidy - in appearance and areas of work
- Provide clear reports on works and schedule progress
- Happy to work on the rota for Emergency out-of-hours call-outs
- Previous experience within the building or maintenance industry
- Full (clean) manual UK driving license and your own tools
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Display a positive, can-do attitude at all times
- Good customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7000
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Uxbridge, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk