Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with previous experience in building / facilities maintenance or a construction role is required to work as part of the larger facilities function for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with previous experience in building / facilities maintenance or a construction role to work as part of the larger facilities function.
Working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will report into the Maintenance Manager where you will undertake a wide range of tasks to ensure the building and facilities are operational and in good working order.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have good all round construction based skills such as hanging doors, installing locks, laying carpet tiles, erecting stud work, decorating and basic plumbing such as installing taps, pumps etc.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver general building and maintenance of building services
- Undertaking all PPM routine and reactive maintenance of building services
- Day to day facilities tasks
- Responding to facilities emergencies
- Analysing faults and providing solutions
- As a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will report to the Maintenance Manager on site, taking responsibility and ownership for delivering a high-quality engineering service to support the achievement of operational goals and targets
- Being proactive in ensuring health and safety on site
- Working collaboratively within the maintenance team and wider business
- Good knowledge of building systems
- Qualification in building maintenance or construction trade
- Experience in previous building maintenance or construction role
- Must be able to hang doors, install locks, lay carpet tiles, erect studwork patrician and basic decorative skills.
- Basic plumbing skills such as installing taps, pumps, and toilet cisterns
- Able to work a shift pattern including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, and bank holidays
- Cherry picker or forklift license is desired, but not essential
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7085
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk