Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer who has experience installing waterproofing and gas membranes, tanking systems, pump stations etc with a logical method of thinking and a great eye for detail is required for a well-established company.
Candidates MUST have experience working as a Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer or closely associated roles.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (20 Days Annual Leave PLUS Bank Holidays, Workplace Pension Scheme, Company Transport to and from site as part of a team, Company Uniform, Full PPE, Full Access to Training and Support to NVQ Level 2)
LOCATION: Candidates can be based in either Manchester or Bradford - the company predominantly operates within 2 hours of Manchester and Bradford with limited distance working. Company transport is provided to and from site as part of a team
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (NOT Self-Employed)
** Company Uniform and Full PPE Provided **
** Training Development/Support Provided Working to Achieve NVQ Level 2 **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST hold a clean Driving Licence, current CSCS card and have own basic tools
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer who has experience installing waterproofing and gas membranes, tanking systems, pump stations etc with a logical method of thinking and a great eye for detail.
As the Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer you will be required to undertake a wide range of manual tasks such as installing waterproofing and gas membranes, tanking systems, pump stations and other manual tasks that fall within a competent manual worker’s capabilities.
Working as the Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer you must be able to work both on your own, and as part of a team, working to deadlines. You will be able to plan your sequence of work and achieve an effective and efficient working process, accurately following written and verbal instructions and diagrams.
Being a manual role and due to the nature of the work you will be undertaking, this position can be physically demanding at times and so a certain level of physical fitness is required.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Key requirements as the Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer will include:
- Must have previous experience as a Multi-Skilled Ground Gas Membrane / Tanking Installer or within a closely associated role
- Excellent manual abilities with experience undertaking building repairs
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Good level of physical fitness is required for this role
- Be able to work on your own, as part of a team and to deadlines
- Logical thinker with an eye for detail
- Be a conscientious worker and take pride in your work
- Be able to plan your sequence of work and achieve an effective and efficient working process
- Be able to accurately follow written/verbal instructions and diagrams
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Have your own basic tools (quality 110v power tolls and plant equipment will be provided)
- Keen to further your development and train for NVQ Level 2
- Positive attitude toward Health and Safety regulations
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5969
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England or Bradford, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk