MOT Motor Vehicle Technician Trainer & Assessor who is currently working as a Tester (Classes 4 & 7) and is seeking to progress their career is required for one of the UK’s leading MOT & Automotive Training Centres.
Previous experience in training and assessing adult learners would be desirable. Although not essential as the Company will provide additional training. However, you will need extensive experience of the light vehicle MOT scheme and have worked as an MOT Tester.
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Benefits (Flexible Working Hours, Family Friendly Policies, Private Healthcare, Career Progression Opportunities, Company Pension and additional Company Benefits)
LOCATION: Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you work as an MOT Tester?
- Do you have extensive experience of the light vehicle MOT scheme?
- Are you looking to progress your career and move into a training role?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity with one of the UK’s leading MOT & Automotive Training Centres for an MOT Motor Vehicle Technician Trainer & Assessor who is currently working as a Tester (Classes 4 & 7).
If you’re looking for career progression and you meet our requirements listed below, we would love to hear from you.
Working as the MOT Motor Vehicle Technician Trainer & Assessor you will need to be motivated, highly flexible and adaptable and will be able to motivate and inspire confidence in others.
As the MOT Motor Vehicle Technician Trainer & Assessor, you will need excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You will need to demonstrate a keen interest in current affairs of the Motor Industry in particular, hybrid and electric vehicle technology. Normal working hours for this post will be 42 hours per week, however you may occasionally need to work beyond normal office hours.
As the MOT Motor Vehicle Technician Trainer & Assessor, you will be required to deliver a variety of courses offered by the Company to their Clients, delivering both classroom and practical based training to adult learners.
A full driving licence will be required as you may deliver training off-site at locations throughout the UK.
- Must hold a vocational related qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair at Level 3 or IMI ATA registration at diagnostic technician level or must be able to demonstrate previous full time commercial experience in the service, repair, maintenance, and inspection of one of the following: HGVs / LGVs / PSVs / Cars / Motorcycles
- Must be a current Tester (Classes 4 & 7) and have extensive experience of the light vehicle MOT Scheme
- May hold IMI Level 2 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Operation and Maintenance
- May hold Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management or equivalent
- Assessor Training Qualifications such as Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievement
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5463
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk