MIS Officer / Information Systems Data Analyst & Report Developer with experience analysing and reporting data from a relational database, supporting MIS systems and developing on an SQL Server platform using T-SQL is required for a well-established organisation based in Wigan, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: circa. £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (Generous Holiday Entitlement, Attractive Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health Support, Training and Development Programmes, Local Gym Membership, Discounts in Selected Retailers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Medicash Scheme, Rail Season Ticket Offer, On-Site Parking)
LOCATION: Wigan, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an MIS Officer / Information Systems Data Analyst & Report Developer who has experience analysing and reporting data from a relational database, supporting MIS systems and developing on an SQL Server platform using T-SQL.
Working as the MIS Officer / Information Systems Data Analyst & Report Developer you will play a lead role in the planning, development and implementation of a centrally based MI system.
As the MIS Officer / Information Systems Data Analyst & Report Developer your responsibilities will also involve maintaining and improving processes to ensure the data reflects actual activity and is store appropriately in preparation for audit.
As a successful candidate you will enjoy working within a multi-functional team and will be required to deputise for the Information Services Manager in times of absence.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Enhance and support, in consultation with the Information Services Manager, a Management Information System based on Tribal EBS software, incorporating such development and maintenance of the software in order to meet the Organisation’s need
- Develop and facilitate relevant training in Management Information Systems Internal Users
- Lead on the development of the Management Information Systems
- Develop, maintain and implement information systems allowing the tracking of required activities
- Support and mentor the MIS team
- Lead the development of a set of data marts and data warehouse tables which underpin reporting
- Provide advice and support for Users of the Management Information Systems on a day-to-day basis
- Use appropriate report writing software to provide the statistics and reports
- Assist in the testing and implementation of any upgrades to the software
- Implement data integrity checks to ensure accuracy and reliability of reports
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role with a high level of competence in the use of MIS software
- Analysing and reporting data from a relational database
- Developing on a SQL Server platform using T-SQL
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server database technology
- Experience of developing reports against relational databases
- Working knowledge of the Tribal EBS system
- Experience of supporting external audit and inspections
- Experience in processing, validation and submitting ILR returns
- Experience of analysing, manipulating and presenting data using Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4908
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wigan, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk