Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assembler who has previous industry experience working to pneumatic / engineering diagrams and building special purpose machinery is required for a well-established company based in Bacup, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £13.00 - £16.00 per Hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Bacup, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assembler who has previous industry experience working to pneumatic / engineering diagrams and building special purpose machinery.
Working as a Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assembler you will assist in building special purpose machinery and their associated sub-assemblies to acceptable standards as required.
As a Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assembler the typical mechanical skills required for this role includes fitting motors, drive shafts, gear boxes, bearings, complex mechanical assembly, drilling, tapping cutting etc.
It is essential that you have significant experience of building special purpose machinery, ideally from industries such as food processing equipment, printing press, aerospace or nuclear industries.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assembler will include:
- General mechanical assembling duties working effectively to deadlines
- Meet all manufacturing standards and procedures
- Keep your work area and equipment in a clean and good working order
- To assist and support when and where necessary
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in mechanical production build of large complex equipment from the ground up, working to pneumatic / engineering diagrams.
- Candidates must be able to read schematic diagrams
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Any experience of installation and / or commissioning and or testing of large complex equipment would be beneficial
- Forklift truck licence would be an advantage
- Recognised time served apprenticeship / vocational qualification in mechanical related topics such as C&G / BTEC etc. (or equiv.)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6487
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bacup, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk