Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Technician who has good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills is required to carry out planned maintenance and repairs on a rage of equipment and machines for a well-established company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
The role requires being on call, typically one week in every five to deal with breakdowns.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Technician who has good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills is required to carry out planned maintenance and repairs on a rage of equipment and machines.
Working as the Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Technician you will join the company’s Engineering / Facilities Team in a growing pharmaceutical development company.
As the Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Technician you will need to be flexible and adaptable and able to troubleshoot problems. The successful candidate will be able to perform planned maintenance activities on a wide range of facilities equipment (e.g. HVAC, air compressors, pumps) and larger chemical processing equipment (Reactors, Mechanical Seals, valves, PRV’s/BD’s).
As a successful candidate you should have a strong background in mechanical maintenance in either commercial, manufacturing or chemical premises.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Technician will include:
- Be proactive and work as part of the Engineering Team on a day-to-day basis to deliver GEP
- Ensure planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out in a timely manner and strive for ‘Right First Time’
- Help to ensure GMP, and EHS compliance at all times
- Help to ensure other relevant regulatory compliance (e.g. legionella, PED, F-gas)
- Mechanical Engineering related qualification/apprenticeship
- Excellent communication and proven trouble shooting skills
- Previous experience gained within a similar environment
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Experience of working in ATEX classified areas
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6700
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk