German Speaking Partner Marketing Executive with verbal and written fluency in German and English, and strong communication and relationship management skills, is required for an international company.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Candidates can be based remotely from home / anywhere within the UK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST be fluent (written and oral) in German and English
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German Speaking Partner Marketing Executive with verbal and written fluency in German and English, and strong communication and relationship management skills.
Working as the German Speaking Partner Marketing Executive you will be responsible for working with, and on-behalf of a leading tech vendor with a focus on supporting the network of IT partners with the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns.
As the German Speaking Partner Marketing Executive, you will support ‘Inbound Campaigns’, helping partners to utilise their marketing budgets and choose the right type of campaign for their needs. You will also support partners with the delivery of advertising campaigns, such as LinkedIn and Google Ads campaigns.
The German Speaking Partner Marketing Executive will provide advice and support on marketing tactics and strategies and will act as a central liaison throughout projects.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Monitoring marketing campaign execution and ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for clients and partners
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Fluency in English and German languages (written & verbal)
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role
- Knowledge and experience of online advertising campaigns (training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills with the ability to present information
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
- An interest in technology
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world
- Opportunity to learn new things. Once new starters are onboarded, they are set objectives for work delivery, as well as for personal development
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. This Company rate you also based on key behaviours to achieve objectives and development goals both for you and the business
- Diversity: The Company works on a global scale and has daily interaction with clients and their partners from all lifestyles. To contend with this, their people do too. They embrace the multiplicity of life-experience and perspectives brought by their people. Diversity is a fundamental part of the organisation’s success
They also offer:
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance)
- 25 days holiday pro rata (increases with service to a maximum of 30) + bank holidays + a duvet day
- Flexible working and remote working options available. They have the best of both worlds with a historical remote working setup and an office in Oxford (note at present they are all working remotely due to Covid-19)
- A tailored training and induction plan - they want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognised and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential support line available to those requiring support for both personal and/or work-related problems that may affect job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more), access to a virtual GP, and discounts and cashback on shopping
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6177
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk