Marketing Officer / Executive with excellent multi-channel campaign management experience is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £26,800 to £28,380 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Join One of the UK’s Best Loved Charities **
DOGS: You must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Officer / Executive with excellent multi-channel campaign management experience.
Working as the Marketing Officer / Executive you will be tasked with increasing revenue for the Charity by improving engagement and brand awareness through direct multi-channel campaigns.
As the Marketing Officer / Executive you will have experience running a number of projects simultaneously with a good knowledge of marketing principles and a solid understanding of the UK retail marketing environment.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Officer / Executive:
- Manage the overall multi-channel delivery of acquisition and retention activity, input into the strategic direction of campaigns and undertake post campaign analysis
- You will manage Stakeholders and input into the annual budget planning process
- You will lead on the development and creation of new products to bring to market, ensuring products are branded, deliver profit and achieve target margins
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to maintain a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, literacy and numeracy and proven analytical skills
- Multi-channel marketing experience and experience of working with external suppliers
- Experience in managing project spend, return on investment and delivering profit
- Knowledge of MS Office, Marketing principles and techniques and understanding of the UK retail marketing environment
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4271
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Reading, Berkshire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Bracknell, Camberley, Didcot, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Farnborough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames, Goring, Theale, Ascot, Frimley, Marlow, Wallingford and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk