Marketing Officer / Charity Fundraising Legacy Campaign Coordinator who has excellent planning, organisational, communication and time management skills is required by the Guide Dogs.
SALARY: £27,472 - £29,091 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
LOCATION: Home Based with extensive travel covering the South East and East Midlands
JOB TYPE: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Officer / Charity Fundraising Legacy Campaign Coordinator who has excellent planning, organisational, communication and time management skills.
Working as the Marketing Officer / Charity Fundraising Legacy Campaign Coordinator you will work with the Legacy Engagement Manager as one of a team of four to execute the implementation of the Legacy marketing strategy and to increase revenue from Legacy and In memoriam giving.
As the Marketing Officer / Charity Fundraising Legacy Campaign Coordinator you will plan and organise Legacy Events in your geographical area and be an active member of the Legacy Marketing Team, including contributing to the strategic direction of the campaigns.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by Guide Dogs and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Officer / Charity Fundraising Legacy Campaign Coordinator:
- Plan, schedule, present and review the Legacy Events program in your area on an annual basis
- Work within your designated regional fundraising and operational teams to build relationships with local branches with a view to encouraging greater promotion of legacy giving and commemorative (In memoriam) and tribute giving
- Provide regional teams with the tools, materials, training and support to encourage greater promotion of these key income streams
- Take responsibility for designated areas of activity (e.g. maintaining presence/entries in events and branch newsletters)
- Ensure all communications with legacy prospects, pledgers and In memoriam donors are carried out in an appropriate manner
- Keep up-to-date with sector trends and relevant changes to legislation, (e.g. Inheritance Tax thresholds) and other ways of tax effective giving
WORKING AT GUIDE DOGS
Working at Guide Dogs is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide our work, we make a real difference, and change lives.
We believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for Guide Dogs.
As a member of staff, we offer you a wide range of benefits to suit your individual needs. These include; 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years' service), flexible benefits package and a defined contribution group personal pension plan.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A confident and resilient disposition
- Previous experience of developing and stewarding high value relationships
- Previous experience from within a legacy marketing function
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As this role requires an Enhanced Disclosure check the start date for the successful candidate will only be confirmed upon receipt of the check.
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4838
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Guide Dogs
Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in the South East and East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.