Marketing Manager who can work closely with the senior management team to create a marketing plan in-line with the group’s growth strategy covering digital marketing, events, communications and social media campaigns is required for a fast-growing financial services firm.
SALARY: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Hybrid. The role has the opportunity to be office based (Swansea or St Ives, Cambridgeshire) or remote (working from home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
This is a full-time role. However, for the right candidate part-time hours could be considered.
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Thanks to the growth of the business and the company’s new strategic vision, the business wishes to employ a Marketing Manager to generate a marketing plan that is in-line with the group’s strategy and then implement that plan.
As the Marketing Manager you will work with and report to the senior management team and will manage two part-time marketing staff.
The business is focused on B2B with opportunities to work in the B2C element of the business in the near future.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Manager include:
Using a wide range of resources create, run and manage digital marketing campaigns for the business.
- Email Marketing: The company has a B2B database of over 7,000 subscribers
- Social Media: The company wishes to focus on LinkedIn and has over 2,300 followers
- Website: The website is a market leading resource
- Webinars: Their online events are attended by over 100 advisers; They also run smaller sessions
- Community Building: They have developed a community organically and which they wish to grow
- Communication: They play a key role in highlighting the key info from the industry noise
FACE TO FACE
Create and run key industry related events and seminars.
- Events: The events are popular with lenders and brokers alike. They also run bespoke events
- Community Building: Their community building and development aims are beyond digital only
Liaise closely with partners, devising campaigns that meet their budget requirements and campaign goals.
- Lenders: Manage their budget spend and co-ordinate delivery of their agreed plan & messages
- Key Accounts: Liaise with key accounts to set up bespoke events or communications
- Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with all partners.
Work closely with the senior management team to deliver strategically created campaigns, whilst managing your team to help support these campaigns.
- Ensure the marketing plan is delivered effectively and in line with the business aims
- Manage a team of 2 staff, each working part-time. Co-ordinate their work & priorities
Take the time to develop your product and industry knowledge to help create effective campaigns.
- Product: Establish & maintain a functional understanding of the products & services available
- Industry: Build and maintain an understanding of the industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This award-winning company is growing fast and operates in the financial services industry with a particular focus on mortgages. They have a strong customer first ethos and positive attitude which has helped to establish an excellent reputation within the sector. The company operates nationally and has its main office in Swansea.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A working knowledge of mortgages is not required; training can be provided
- The suitable candidate will be a role model for the company morals and principals of hard work, family values, team work and inclusion
- You will be pro-active in your approach and open minded to the ideas of others.
- Your primary motivation will be to do the right thing by the company’s clients and partners, along with wanting to drive the success of the company
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7761
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from the office or remotely from home. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk