Head of Digital / Online Marketing Manager that has great management and leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects across a range of digital channels is required to join a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Up to £60,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum and Childcare Vouchers.
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Digital / Online Marketing Manager that has great management and leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects across a range of digital channels.
Working as the Head of Digital / Online Marketing Manager you will lead the delivery of the Charity’s digital strategy to extend its branch reach, engage the target audiences and build meaningful connections.
As the Digital Head of Digital / Online Marketing Manager, you will work closely with internal stakeholders, understanding their business plans, advising and inspiring them with potential opportunities to meet their objectives.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Digital / Online Marketing Manager include:
- Building and leading a ‘centre of excellence’ digital team capable of all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Ensuring online platforms are fit-for-purpose to meet the Charity’s business objectives
- Implementing digital analytics to continuously improve user experience across the Charity’s digital platforms
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lead and influence the digital agenda across the organisation
- Ability to work comfortably with a range of senior stakeholders along with the ability to translate complex business requirements into practical digital solutions
- Experience of leading digital teams with a diverse range of skills and levels
- Experience of managing large and multiple projects across a range of digital channels
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies, IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing and evidence of continuous professional development
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
JOB REF: AWDO-P3841
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk