Marketing Manager who has previous experience managing internal teams, delivering on strategies and running a wide range of B2B marketing campaigns with the ability to generate ideas and work with stakeholders and influencers is required for a leading marketing agency.
SALARY: £35,000 per annum
LOCATION: 3 days in the company’s Feering office, 1 day in the London office and 1 day from home or on site with the film crew/marketing suites/events, etc.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager, to work with the senior team across three agencies. The Company is seeking a creative, enthusiastic marketeer who will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing, PR and events.
Working as a Marketing Manager you will have proven experience of delivering strategies and be proactive in generating ideas to position the Company as the leading property marketing agency in the UK – both with the Company’s existing clients/contacts, as well as widening their presence to clients outside of their current circle, all underpinned by clear reporting to show success and learnings.
As a Marketing Manager you will be part of a vibrant, energetic, creative business who are looking for a like-minded person to help push forward with best-in-class B2B activity that excels that of their competition both in the property and the wider marketing industry.
As a Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Develop strategy and content
- Consistently report back to stakeholders on performance, optimisation strategies to continue pushing for improvement, positioning against competitors and any relevant market trends
- Promote the group of companies across the following platforms/activities, effectively managing the internal teams to ensure effective delivery and strong results:
- Social media channels using all available features relevant to each platform
- PR opportunities – print and digital
- Email databases
- Printed assets used at events
- Manage the company’s corporate events/sponsorships
- Be the lead on the work experience program, continuing to innovate for the students and use this work as content on social media channels
- Manage and coordinate all award submissions across the group ensuring the company are giving the best opportunity to win through the quality/content of their entries and maximising the communications around a win
- Proactively follow new business opportunity conversations amongst clients and prospective clients on LinkedIn
- Lead in presenting strategies, content ideas, and realised assets
- Solely responsible for delivering on the strategies
- Devise a content idea and then recognise the full scope of a piece of content to generate the most value for money across all marketing channels
- Identify influencer partnership opportunities
- Deliver the marketing strategy for the group and individual activity for each of the 3 companies across all relevant channels including market research studies, events (online or in person), and speaking opportunities at other events
- Degree related to PR, marketing or business would be preferred
- Proven B2B Marketing experience is essential with an excellent understanding of the range of B2B marketing platforms
- Proven experience of delivering strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful B2B content
- Proven experience of managing a range of platforms and activities, reporting, taking learnings, and adapting the approach
- Proven experience of working with influencers
- Media agency experience desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Devising and managing ongoing CRM strategy
- Managing the production, syndication and reporting of content including video
- Project management of award entries and network memberships
- A driven individual who can use their initiative
- Creative minded and keen to work closely with the internal departments
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6812
Full- Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Feering, Braintree, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk